ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers is a business in the e-commerce industry providing medical alert products for the medical industry. Our products provide customers with or without medical conditions a belt cover with all of their important medical information in the event that they can not speak for themselves.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way purchase number and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 35% administration fee.
ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers
- ibhande Medical Alert Belt Covers contact details
- LiabilityOur Medicac Alert Coveres are aftermarket products. They are not designed for one specific vehicle; therefore, due to liability limitations, ibhande.co.za can not and will not give advice regarding installation on your vehicle (including compatibility, recommendations, or installation directions).ibhande.co.za does not warrant or assume any legal liability for loss, damage, death or dismemberment which may result from the use of information or products sold on this web-site. Website content is provided for information purposes only. ibhande.co.za will not be held liable for any and all errors or inaccuracies expressed or implied in the website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- DisclaimerOur products have NOT been crash tested and do not comply with any manufacturer’s regulations. Your purchase is a release of any and all liability on the part of ibhande.co.zaIt is buyers responsibility to ensure suitability prior to placing an order.